This article will help you update your restaurant's information.
To start, first log into your Tablehero account on the Reservations app, tap the menu icon on the upper lefthand corner, then click on "Settings" under "General."
Next, make sure "Restaurant info" is selected from the menu on the left.
Now, you can enter the following information:
- Name of restaurant: The name of your restaurant that will be displayed on your app and in the reservation emails sent to your guests.
- Phone number: The phone number that will be displayed on your website's reservation widget. If no phone number is specified, the widget will display the restaurant owner's phone number instead.
- Max online party reservation: The maximum number of guests per party that can make a reservation online.
- Time zone: The timezone used for your website's online reservation widget.
- Online reservation: Toggle this switch to turn online reservations on/off.
When you are done updating your restaurant's information, click "Save" on the upper righthand corner to finalize your changes.