Your Tablehero Orders dashboard is the home of your restaurant's online ordering experience. This article will help you understand the main components of your dashboard.
To access your Tablehero Orders dashboard, first log in to your Tablehero account, then click on "Manage" under the "Online Ordering" section of your dashboard.
Now, let's start with the basics. To enable or disable online ordering for your website, toggle the switch next to "status" on or off.
Below your online ordering status, you can view your online ordering statistics. This section will inform you of the total amount of orders placed and total revenue gained.
Next, let's view your orders list. Your orders list is comprised of four main sections:
- New orders: Orders that were newly made by the customer.
- Ready for pickup: Orders that you have marked as ready to be picked up.
- Picked up: Orders that have been picked up.
- Cancelled: Orders that you have cancelled.
You can also view a list of your past orders, which includes the following information:
- ID: The unique ID assigned to every online order.
- Customer name: The name of the customer who placed the order.
- Status: The status of your past orders (OPEN, when an order is placed; READY FOR PICKUP, when an order is marked as ready for pickup; PICKED UP, when an order is marked as picked up).
- Date: The date the order was placed.
- Total: The total price of the order.
Finally, you can access several useful links from the sidebar of your dashboard:
- Subscription: Manage your Tablehero subscriptions, including for Tablehero Orders.
- Menu Setup: Set up your online ordering menu.
- Pickup Details: Set up the your pickup details, including minimum order preparation time and operating hours.
- Notifications: Set up your notification preferences.
- Payments: Accept online payments for your online orders via Stripe.
Taxes & Charges: Set up your sales tax and tip percentages.